NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health India
In association with SHEilds UK Ltd
E-Learning Course Overview
Globally recognised as the leading health and safety diploma qualification, many employers seeking health and safety managers and above specify the NEBOSH International Diploma as a required qualification.
What is e-Learning?
E-Learning is learning conducted via electronic media, typically on the Internet. The best e-learning experience is one that contains written text, interactive content, audio and video content and has a support network available to all students.
Our E-Learning Course Benefits:
- Fast enrolment
- Free tutor support
- All course study material online
- Interactive study material, including video and audio content
- Hassle free exam registration
- Course material available to download for offline study
- Range of study languages available
- Unit A: Managing health and safety
- Unit B: Hazardous agents in the workplace
- Unit C: Workplace and work equipment
- Unit D: Application of health and safety theory and practice (Assignment).
Examinations are held twice each year in June and December.